Saturday, December 22, 2012

River Island! My New Favorite Online Store!

So today.... I discovered a store that I am currently in love with! 

haha though it's just been less than an hour since I've discovered it, I love a lot of the stuff!!! =)  haha I'm sure a lot of people have heard of this store, and I'm gonna sound like a total nube/noob ( or not!), but the store is called River Island!!! Click Here!  =)  And this store is based in the United Kingdom!  I really wish there was one around the U.S...but nope!  haha only in the UK!  It's alright though, cause luckily they ship to the U.S.! =)  

The prices are pretty decent!  I would say the prices are actually a little more expensive than the ones at Forever21...haha but despite that, knowing me I immediately headed to the SALE section! =) hehe  As I have mentioned in my previous post...not sure which one...I'm not the type of person who would splurge on clothing.  I would rather spend more money on food..or something more substantial.  I do love clothing though, so I always try to find the best deals! =)  haha Therefore, I'll have enough money for both clothing and good food! =)  I totally respect the people who can afford and do splurge on clothing though, cause haha this is totally a personal preference!  =)  

Anyway, back to River Island!  I found some Sale Items, that I like, and would like to share on my blog!  haha Like I did for my Romper Post!  Click Here!  I will include the direct link to the item in case anyone is interested in the ones I like too!  

Alright, so here goes!  RIVER ISLAND HERE I COME! =) 

Remember to convert the prices to USD!  All of the prices will be listed in GBP (British Pounds).  1 usd = 1.32 gbp!  



RED CHELSEA GIRL HEART PRINT TOP £7.00

This top isn't really fancy...it's actually super casual, and that's what I love about it!  I think it'll look really flattering on lol, and it's light weight makes it perfect to be worn during the summer! =)  


DARK GREY STUDDED CARDIGAN £17.00




RED MIX PRINT SNOOD £5.00

Omg!!! I can't bare how cute this circle scarf is!  ahh I want it so bad!  It's only 5 pounds!  Which means it's less than $7 USD!!  It's super colorful, and the patter is so unique!  Definitely a great statement piece! 


BLACK LACE WET LOOK LEGGINGS  £10.00

Really cute...too bad they ran out of my size! =(  


BLACK METALLIC PEPLUM TOP £10.00

It's interesting how everything I have chosen so far is black or red.... What's even more interesting is the fact that I chose the two colors that I almost never wear.... O_O


BLUE PRINT JACQUARD MINI SKIRT £10.00




PINK STUD NECK BOXY LONGLINE JUMPER  £17.00

I've been really loving sweaters lately...haha if the past 3 months is considered lately.  I think this sweater would look great with a lot of outfits!  Omg, I think it would looks so cute if it were tucked into the skirt above! =D 

I think that's actually about it...  haha there's actually a lot of stuff that I liked, but I had to consider whether I had something like it already in my closet!  Despite really liking the stuff..I don't think I'll be getting anything!  I have more than enough clothes at home, and I'm gonna feel super guilty if I bought more!  I'm glad I got to share the stuff on my blog though, cause it'll be fun reading on my style and interests in the future! =)  

For those who have never heard of River Island, I hope I was able to introduce a lovable & affordable price ranged store to you guys. Have Fun! =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment